Voice coaching and training in Leigh on Sea, Southend
Roy Blackwell offers a wide range of voice coaching courses for private and commercial clients.
Based in Leigh on Sea, clients visit from all over Southend and the surrounding areas.
You may find it more beneficial to work with Roy in the comfort of your own home or place of work. Any travel expenses are negotiable. Lessons can be as many or few as you choose and can be 30 minutes to two hours. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can share this experience with a colleague or friend who would like to study with you.
All prospective students are given a free assessment of 20 to 30 minutes. If appropriate, learning may be carried out via telephone.
Voice coaching services including:
- Accent softening
- Keeping your listener's attention
- Improving vocal tone
- Creating greater vocal variety
- Gaining voice control
- Voice care, health and correct use of voice
- Developing clear speech
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Overcoming nerves and learning to relax
- Developing charisma and presence
- Public speaking and presentations
- Structuring presentations and talks
- Being aware of body language and posture
Roy Blackwell also offers expert tuition for actors and drama students.